2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Features
Searching for a 4×4 vehicle that performs as well off-road as it does moving your Tulsa area family from Point A to Point B? The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee has the dimensions, cargo space, technology, and comforts you need. Visit Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT today and learn all about our extensive inventory of new Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale, and explore its many interior features below.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Dimensions & Cargo Space
Headed on a long road trip and need to stretch out? The Jeep Grand Cherokee provides the space you need if you’re headed out past Broken Arrow:
- Seating: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 105.4 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Space: 68.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Second Seats: 36.3 cubic feet
Standard 60/40-split rear folding seats alter the Grand Cherokee’s interior for customized space, giving you the ability to move both cargo and people with ease.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Technology
Connectivity, entertainment, and comfort drive the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior environment, with Uconnect® 4 using a 7-inch touchscreen standard. Enjoy:
- Standard Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Place and receive calls, choose music, and more, hands-free from your compatible device.
- Standard Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™: Sync your Apple or Android phone to access contacts, apps, Google/Siri®, and stream music.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Traffic Plus, and Guardian: Grand Cherokee gives you the SiriusXM® suite of services to deliver programming, full-feature navigation, and up to the minute traffic updates.
- Available Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray / DVD Player: Wireless headphones keep passengers entertained with movies, music, and video games.
Is a 7.0-inch screen not enough? Upgrade to an 8.4-inch screen for an even more absorbing ride.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Comfort
Attention to detail and a variety of standard luxury features make the Grand Cherokee more than just an entertaining vehicle – it’s a comfortable one too, with:
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
- 7-inch Driver Instrument Cluster
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Audio Controls
- Available Heated/Ventilated Seating
- Available Power Moonroof
Explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
Reading about the comfortable 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one thing – experiencing it in real life is entirely different. Visit Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT near Collinsville for a test drive! You’ll learn a lot from our knowledgeable salespeople, friendly finance experts, and experienced service technicians, who work as a team to deliver Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep, Ram that meet our shoppers’ unique needs and keep them driving for the long haul. You can also compare the Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Ford Explorer to see how the Grand Cherokee comes out ahead. Contact us today to learn more about this model, the upgrades to the 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior, and more. We look forward to seeing you soon!
More from Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
It’s no wonder the Jeep Wrangler is a fan favorite. With all the towing power, off-roading capability, tech, and accessories, the Jeep Wrangler has a lot to offer Tulsa drivers. We know you must have a lot of questions. Have you found yourself wondering, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” If so, learn what…
The new Chrysler Pacifica is a seven-passenger minivan, but if your family spends a lot of time on the road, you may be wondering, “How much can the Pacifica tow?” No matter which trim level you choose, you’ll be able to tow up to 3,600 pounds. So, when you head out on your adventures around…
While the 2020 Jeep Cherokee is known for its high-powered performance, drivers also rave about the spacious interior and convenient technology this model offers. This SUV is a great option for families in need of more interior space, a safer way to connect, and more technology for an entertaining drive. Learn more about the Cherokee…