2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior
While the 2020 Jeep Cherokee is known for its high-powered performance, drivers also rave about the spacious interior and convenient technology this model offers. This SUV is a great option for families in need of more interior space, a safer way to connect, and more technology for an entertaining drive. Learn more about the Cherokee interior features and dimensions with Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT today for a full breakdown of the Jeep Cherokee interior.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Dimensions
The new Cherokee offers a luxurious interior with plush seating for the whole family and plenty of space for your cargo. From 60/40 folding seats to hidden storage space, there are plenty of options available to ensure you can bring everyone and everything along for the ride. The dimensions of the Jeep Cherokee are as follows:
- Interior Passenger Volume: 128 Cubic Feet
- Cargo Volume: 54.7 Cubic Feet
Jeep Cherokee Comfort Features
In addition to a spacious cabin, the Jeep Cherokee for sale at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT offers a wide variety of convenience features for optimal comfort. The Jeep Cherokee inside can heat up during the summer and get a bit chilly during the winter months, that’s why there are temperature controls to help you and your passengers stay comfortable. These include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: This feature ensures a consistent temperature throughout the cabin no matter where you sit.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Heated front seats keep passengers warm in the winter and cool in the summer with ventilated seating.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Enjoy warm hands all winter long with a heated steering wheel.
- Memory Settings: Adjustments will stay on the preferred setting whenever you start the vehicle.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Technology Features
Staying safe and connected in your Jeep Cherokee is easy with Uconnect® and Apple CarPlay® technology. This means hands-free calling and texting for a safer commute. Other feature highlights include:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
Learn More About the 2020 Jeep Cherokee at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
After learning about the 2020 Jeep Cherokee inside and out, explore the other features and upgrades available with Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT. Ready to get the process started? Be sure to check out our rotatingnew vehicle specials, then apply for financing online! If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us!
More from Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
It’s no wonder the Jeep Wrangler is a fan favorite. With all the towing power, off-roading capability, tech, and accessories, the Jeep Wrangler has a lot to offer Tulsa drivers. We know you must have a lot of questions. Have you found yourself wondering, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” If so, learn what…
The new Chrysler Pacifica is a seven-passenger minivan, but if your family spends a lot of time on the road, you may be wondering, “How much can the Pacifica tow?” No matter which trim level you choose, you’ll be able to tow up to 3,600 pounds. So, when you head out on your adventures around…
While the 2020 Jeep Cherokee is known for its high-powered performance, drivers also rave about the spacious interior and convenient technology this model offers. This SUV is a great option for families in need of more interior space, a safer way to connect, and more technology for an entertaining drive. Learn more about the Cherokee…