2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior
A great tradition of high performance and unmistakable style continues with the new 2020 Jeep Wrangler. You probably know about the famous 4×4 technology, but many people wonder about what’s inside this vehicle. Below, Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT explores the Jeep Wrangler cargo space, technology, and other design features that complement great capabilities with comfort and connectedness.
Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space
One of the first questions drivers ask when they see a Jeep for sale involves the room it gives your passengers and cargo on adventures outside Tulsa. The 2020 Jeep Wrangler has plenty of space for all your needs, and lets you choose between 2-door and 4-door configurations. Let’s break down how those add to your Jeep Wrangler cargo space:
- Standard 2-door style: 12.9 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats up, 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space when they’re down.
- Available 4-door style: 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats up, 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space when they’re down.
In addition to this space, the Trail Rail™ System and the Jeep Utility Grid keep your valuables organized and safe.
Jeep Wrangler Passenger Space
The Jeep Wrangler interior offers a total passenger volume of 104.0 cubic feet, so you can pack your friends in for a road trip from Broken Arrow to wherever! The legroom and headroom offered inside the Jeep Wrangler for sale is:
- Front / rear headroom: 42.6 inches / 41.7 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 55.7 inches / 57.7 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 53.9 inches / 45.0 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 41.2 inches / 35.7 inches
Jeep Wrangler Interior Features
The 2020 Wrangler keeps you comfortable on your Collinsville commute with luxurious Black or Heritage Tan cloth upholstery, available leather seats in Black or Dark Saddle, available heated front seats, illuminated beverage holders, and more features like:
- Six-way adjustable driver headrest, two-way driver lumbar adjustment
- Tilting/telescopic steering wheel with controls
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Keyless Go
- Available heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control\
Jeep Wrangler Technology
At the center of your dash in the new Jeep Wrangler, you’ll find the Uconnect® 7-inch or available 8.4-inch Touchscreen, which connects with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®- for safe, hands-free commands.
- Standard 8-speaker Audio System, or available 9-speaker Alpine® Premium Audio System- comes with an overhead sound bar, all-weather subwoofer, and a 552-watt amplifier
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera- for both parking and hitching trailers.
Step Inside the Jeep Wrangler Interior at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
If you’re on the hunt for a new Jeep for sale, or a pre-owned Jeep Wrangler under $10,000, Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT will be happy to give you more information about these striking, classic vehicles. If you want to know more about this Jeep model, including how much it weighs, contact us at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT. We are dedicated to working with drivers from Owasso to Tulsa and finding the best vehicle for them, no matter if a new or used Jeep Wrangler, with a finance center that can help people of all credit backgrounds solidify a payment plan.
More from Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
For Broken Arrow drivers who need a vehicle that has full towing capabilities that make all hauls even easier, the 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity will certainly impress. Will you need to haul a boat or a camper for a Collinsville weekend getaway? No doubt, the Jeep Cherokee is right for you. The Cherokee towing capacity…
Drivers from Tulsa to Broken Arrow are checking out the new 2021 Jeep Renegade for sale at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT. So, what makes this highly-rated SUV so popular? Its rugged design and off-road capability, when considered alongside the exquisite Jeep Renegade interior, make daily commutes around Owasso more enjoyable. Stepping inside, you’ll find this model to be just…
Do you have a few questions about the 2021 Jeep Gladiator? A lot of people are wondering about the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity. Properly equipped, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator can tow up to 7,650 pounds, which means you have many options for your weekend adventures around Owasso. Learn more below about the different Gladiator…