2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior
A great tradition of high performance and unmistakable style continues with the new 2020 Jeep Wrangler. You probably know about the famous 4×4 technology, but many people wonder about what’s inside this vehicle. Below, Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT explores the Jeep Wrangler cargo space, technology, and other design features that complement great capabilities with comfort and connectedness.
Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space
One of the first questions drivers ask when they see a Jeep for sale involves the room it gives your passengers and cargo on adventures outside Tulsa. The 2020 Jeep Wrangler has plenty of space for all your needs, and lets you choose between 2-door and 4-door configurations. Let’s break down how those add to your Jeep Wrangler cargo space:
- Standard 2-door style: 12.9 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats up, 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space when they’re down.
- Available 4-door style: 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats up, 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space when they’re down.
In addition to this space, the Trail Rail™ System and the Jeep Utility Grid keep your valuables organized and safe.
Jeep Wrangler Passenger Space
The Jeep Wrangler interior offers a total passenger volume of 104.0 cubic feet, so you can pack your friends in for a road trip from Broken Arrow to wherever! The legroom and headroom offered inside the Jeep Wrangler for sale is:
- Front / rear headroom: 42.6 inches / 41.7 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 55.7 inches / 57.7 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 53.9 inches / 45.0 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 41.2 inches / 35.7 inches
Jeep Wrangler Interior Features
The 2020 Wrangler keeps you comfortable on your Collinsville commute with luxurious Black or Heritage Tan cloth upholstery, available leather seats in Black or Dark Saddle, available heated front seats, illuminated beverage holders, and more features like:
- Six-way adjustable driver headrest, two-way driver lumbar adjustment
- Tilting/telescopic steering wheel with controls
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Keyless Go
- Available heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control\
Jeep Wrangler Technology
At the center of your dash in the new Jeep Wrangler, you’ll find the Uconnect® 7-inch or available 8.4-inch Touchscreen, which connects with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®- for safe, hands-free commands.
- Standard 8-speaker Audio System, or available 9-speaker Alpine® Premium Audio System- comes with an overhead sound bar, all-weather subwoofer, and a 552-watt amplifier
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera- for both parking and hitching trailers.
Step Inside the Jeep Wrangler Interior at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
If you’re on the hunt for a new Jeep for sale, or a pre-owned Jeep Wrangler under $10,000, Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT will be happy to give you more information about these striking, classic vehicles. If you want to know more about this Jeep model, including how much it weighs, contact us at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT. We are dedicated to working with drivers from Owasso to Tulsa and finding the best vehicle for them, no matter if a new or used Jeep Wrangler, with a finance center that can help people of all credit backgrounds solidify a payment plan.
More from Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is notable amongst Tulsa drivers for its robust performance capabilities. Offering four different engine options, this SUV is an excellent option whether you need an everyday commuter vehicle or an off-roading companion. But how much can the Grand Cherokee tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has…
Tulsa drivers shopping for the right RAM truck want to ensure it measures up to the demands of any job. So, you might be wondering, “How much does the RAM 1500 weigh?” The 2021 RAM 1500 weightranges from 4,778 pounds to 6,396 pounds unloaded, and has a gross vehicle weight rating between 6,010 pounds and 7,800…
If you’re looking for a sleek, modern, and powerful SUV that’s perfect for your next Tulsa adventure, then you’ll love the 2021 Dodge Durango towing capacity and performance to keep you moving. With four stunning engine options to take your towing capabilities to the next level, along with a strong set of reliable features, you…