2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
As one of the most-awarded SUVs on the market, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee is a high-end model to choose for your Tulsa drives, but sometimes you need a bit more out of your vehicle. This is why you have the option to upgrade to the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This model is loaded with state-of-the-art upgrades in terms of technology, convenience, and comfort features. Learn more about the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L with our team at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT near Broken Arrow today, then schedule a test drive in your favorite model from our inventory.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
From the start, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee hits the ground running with a refreshed style, more interior space, and a full suite of luxurious features that are sure to take your Collinsville trips to the next level. Here are the available features you have to look forward to:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
When it comes to interior dimensions, you can trust there will be plenty of room for your passengers and cargo. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers extra cabin space. See so for yourself:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 37.3 inches
In addition, you can customize the seating arrangement in the new Grand Cherokee L cabin by using the split-back folding bench seats, opting for two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
As with any Jeep, you can expect a high capability. This means your choice between three four-wheel-drive systems for a best-in-class towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when fully equipped with the new 5.7L V8 engine.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Owasso
Apply for financing today on your favorite new Jeep Grand Cherokee L from our dealership. Once you’re ready, schedule a test drive to get the full experience. Have questions in the meantime? Don’t hesitate to contact our team.
More from Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
No matter if you’re getting ready for a job around Tulsa or want to bring along your boat or camper out on the weekends the maximum 2022 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity provides plenty of strength to help you get the job done. So, how much can the Jeep Cherokee tow? When properly equipped, the Jeep…
The Jeep Wrangler has built a reputation for being an off-road warrior, and its versatility and adaptability make it the ideal choice for adventure-seekers around Tulsa and Broken Arrow. If you drive a Wrangler, or would like to soon, you may be interested in exploring the diverse array of Jeep Wrangler accessories that can help you…
If you’re in the market for an SUV that can help you take on the Tulsa highways or off-road detours, then you should seriously consider the Jeep Compass. But, don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at the 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk reviews and general reviews with Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT to see what other…