How Much Does a Jeep Wrangler Weigh?
It’s no wonder the Jeep Wrangler is a fan favorite. With all the towing power, off-roading capability, tech, and accessories, the Jeep Wrangler has a lot to offer Tulsa drivers. We know you must have a lot of questions. Have you found yourself wondering, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” If so, learn what the Wrangler weight is and how it compares to other Jeeps for sale in Oklahoma below!
Jeep Wrangler Weight By Configuration
So, how much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh? The Jeep Wrangler weight ranges from 3,970 pounds with the base trim to 4,201 pounds when you choose the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. See below for more information on what each Wrangler weighs:
- Jeep Wrangler Sport – 3,970 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport – 4,201 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S – 4,201 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab – 4,345 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara – 4,431 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon – 4,439 pounds
How Much Does a 2-Door Jeep Wrangler Weigh?
If you opt for a 2-door Jeep Wrangler on Tulsa roads with choices like the Jeep Wrangler Sport and Jeep Wrangler Rubicon these options will have their own specified weights to meet the demands of the road. The 2-door Jeep Wrangler Sport weighs 3,948 pounds, while the 2-door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon has a maximum weight of around 4,222 pounds.
Jeep Wrangler Weight Specs
If you’re looking for four-door Jeeps for sale, then the Jeep Wrangler is for you! You’ll be impressed by its performance and safety features available, plus all the latest tech and connectivity capabilities Broken Arrow drivers want. When you choose a Jeep Wrangler for sale, you’ll have a range of engine options that will impact Jeep Wrangler weights as seen below:
- 2.0L Turbo Engine with eTorque: Generates up to 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. Allows the Wrangler to reach up to a 3,500-pound towing capacity.
- 2.0L Turbo Engine: Delivers up to 295 lb-ft of torque and 270 hp. Allows a towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds.
- 3.0L EcoDiesel Engine: Generates up to 260 hp and 442 lb-ft of torque. Offers a towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque: Produces up to 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. The Wrangler can tow a maximum of 3,500 pounds.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine: This engine can generate up to 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. The Wrangler has a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds.
Explore the Jeep Wrangler Weights at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT!
Now that you know the answer to “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” find out more about the Jeep Wrangler weights with the help of our team! Our finance department is eager to work with you to find a financing option that works for you. Take the stress out of financing with our easy-to-use payment calculator and car buying tips available at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT. Apply online today to see if you’re approved to drive home to Collinsville in a Jeep for sale in Oklahoma! Explore our other Jeep models such as the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s towing capacity at Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT.
More from Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
When you’re ready to bring home your next Jeep on Tulsa roads, you want it in a style you’ll be proud to show off, and that’s just what you’ll find with the new 2021 Jeep Wrangler colors. So, what colors does the Wrangler come in? You’ll have your choice among many modern and classic designs…
As one of the most-awarded SUVs on the market, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee is a high-end model to choose for your Tulsa drives, but sometimes you need a bit more out of your vehicle. This is why you have the option to upgrade to the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This model is loaded…
If you’re ready to take your Tulsa drive to the next level with a stunning Dodge sports model, then you may be wondering: “How much is a Dodge Charger?” With a base price of $30,245 MSRP, as well as several other striking configurations with exclusive performance specs and features, there’s sure to be a Dodge…